Friday, April 15, 2011

It's Fast, Fresh & Fantastic...It's Souvlaki Fast

Hello Fellow Foodies, I knew it was getting close to lunch time because you can set a watch to my tummy rumblings. Just finished posting some lunch specials from a few of the local downtown restaurants, when it hit me, from out of nowhere, that I hadn't had Souvlaki Fast in quite some time. So I decided then and there that was where I would order my lunch from today. I can be a creature of habit at times when I like a particular item on a menu and at Souvlaki Fast, I typically order the Gyro Platter, which is a tried and true favorite of mine. But today, I decided to try the Ribeye Souvlaki Platter. The Ribeye was supremely marinated in olive oil, red & white vinegar and was very juicy and tender. The platter came with a side of tzatiki, pita, Greek salad and a choice of rice or french fries for $12. Being that it was Friday and considering that I had been pretty good with my diet all week, I opted for the french fries, which I requested extra crispy. (Came out perfect!) The platter was very filling, but did not leave me feeling overly stuffed. Souvlaki Fast has built up a loyal clientele and deservedly so. Visit them at their downtown Boca location in Mizner Plaza (south end of Mizner Park) on NE 2nd St. or their new location opening up soon on the corner of Spanish River Blvd & Fed Hwy. 122 NE 2nd St. Boca Raton 33432 561-395-1906 http://www.souvlakifast.com/ Until we eat again, I send you delicious wishes, xo Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment