Saturday, October 18, 2014

A is for "Avocado Grill" and it also is for Amazing Grub!

Hello Foodie Friends,
I have been a busy girl attending several Grand Openings this month and today I'm here to share with you my latest one: Avocado Grill. "AG" is located in West Palm Beach, on Datura Street, just off Flagler.
Duck Taco
My friend Bryan Ralph is the new GM of AG. I had worked with Bryan while he was GM of Tryst. I had brought a group there earlier this year for a Foodie Event and Bryan was an early supporter of Savor Our City™ Culinary Tours. So of course, I was both saddened to see him leave Tryst, but excited for him and his new opportunity to work with AG's Owner/Chef Julien Gremaud- former Chef/Partner at Palm Beach's PB Catch and Pistache French Bistro.  
Stuffed Mushrooms
Shrimp Tempura, Duck & Avocado Roll
Avocado Grill features small plates, specialty sushi rolls and a full raw bar. Gremaud, a St. Tropez native, is featuring fresh locally-sourced artisanal ingredients. The menu is divided into eight sections: Avocado, Salads, Veggies, Sea, Land, Pasta, Sushi and Large Plates, with around four selections offered for each. 

Crispy Artichoke Hearts with a Key Lime Dipping Sauce

Lamb Sliders
Everything I tasted this evening was delicious, but the lamb sliders, OFF THE CHARTS!! Bursting with flavor. Although WPB is not my usual stomping ground, I think I may make a point to frequent it more often now, just so I can get more of this Amazing Grub!!
My Fabulous Bartender Making a Special Concoction For Me

Beef Tenderloin Crostini Topped With Bearnaise Sauce 



Cucumber Lollipops: Paper Thin Strips of Cucumber Wrapped around Tuna, Salmon and Hamachi
For more info on Avocado Grill, visit their website at www.AvocadoGrillWPB.com.

Until we eat again...
   I send you delicious wishes, xo

Denise

Denise Righetti
C.F.O. (Chief Foodie Officer)
Denise's Foodie Events & Savor Our City™

Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive news on upcoming Foodie Events and special discount offers exclusively available to our subscribers.

1 comment:

  1. I did not enjoy it. Also, this is a fairly biased review the manager is your friend. Shouldn't you have sent someone else to do the review? Should I review my cousin's Family Medicine practice with very positive reviews? Would you want to take a family member there if the reviews were biased?

    ReplyDelete