Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Taste of the Mediterranean right here in Boca Raton

Hello Fellow Foodies,

I know it's been a while since my last food blog, and for that I am sorry. It's not that I haven't been out discovering new Food Finds in Boca, it's just that I've been so darn busy that I haven't been able to sit down and write about them. So here goes...

A few weeks back, my husband and I decided to try Rauf's Anatolia Mediterranean Nights, a new restaurant that opened up at Royal Palm Place. As we entered the cozy, softly lit room, we discovered there was a birthday party celebration in progress. The music was cheerful and there was a belly dancer dancing ever so gracefully around the room. Hands were clapping, people were smiling and cheering. You couldn't help but join in on the fun. It certainly was entertaining as we waited to place our order and kept us preoccupied while we waited for our food to arrive. (And that's a good thing. Trust me it made the wait seem almost non-existent.)

I had the Mousaka, which consisted of layers of fried zucchini and potatoes topped with sauteed onions, garlic, tomatoes and peppers. It was delicious! My husband had the Chicken Kebab which he thoroughly enjoyed as well.

Next time you're looking for somewhere to go that is both tasty and entertaining, head on over to Rauf's Anatolia Mediterranean Nights and let me know what you think!

They are located at 507 SE Mizner Blvd. at Royal Palm Place in Boca Raton
561-361-5783
http://www.anatolianights.com

http://bit.ly/c1unU2

Until we eat again...
I send you delicious wishes,

Denise XO

No comments:

Post a Comment