Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's quick, affordable and very tasty!!!

Can you guess what "it" is? I'll save you the trouble. It was my lunch today. You've probably heard of the chain called Tropical Smoothie, right? But have you tried their Cranberry Walnut Chicken Salad? I especially like this sandwich version of this salad served on their incredibly soft thick sliced, nine grain wheat bread. I get mine at the location at Royal Palm Place, across from Chops Lobster Bar. These guys know how to do it right. They are consistent every time. They've got a great menu selection, way more than just smoothies. So if you haven't been to a Tropical Smoothie yet, I highly recommend you head over there and give it a try. You will soon become a fan, just like me!

http://www.RoyalPalmPlace.com/shops_details2.php?id=1&rid=130

Until we eat again,
I send you delicious wishes, XO
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment