Thursday, January 28, 2010

Great Sub, Great Deal

It was getting late in the day and I still hadn't had a chance to have lunch. With so many places to choose from and so few dollars in my pocket, it hit me- the perfect place was just around the corner.

I had heard of 620-SUBS from my husband actually. He raved about their subs, especially the Italian Mini Sub Combo for $5, which includes chips and a soda. That sounded perfect. And it was. Just the right amount of mayo, meat, cheese, sweet peppers, lettuce, tomato, onion, oil & vinegar.

620-SUBS definitely delivered in the satisfaction department. The guys behind the counter were friendly, they made my sub in a split second and the price was just right. I think I might have found my new favorite sub shop. Give it a try next time you're in the area.

They're located on Federal Hwy, just north of NE 2nd St., across from Bank Atlantic in the same shopping plaza as the Vetinarian. 805 N. Federal Hwy. 561-620-7827.

Until we eat again,
I send you delicious wishes...

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment